In a shocking incident, a huge fire broke out in the the Kanya and Sree Kanya theaters at Gajuwaka area in Visakhapatnam on Monday.
The two theaters were completely gutted in the fire accident causing Rs 3 crore loss to the management of the theaters. However, there were no casualties.
Both the theaters were located in the same building. A short circuit was the reason behind the fire. A sweper, who noticed the fire in the building, alerted the fire tenders. But bu the time fire engines rushed to the spot, the two theaters gutted.